Caring for your little one(s) is our top priority. Our team of family physicians and pediatrician is here to support you and your child through every stage of development. We are passionate about helping your child grow by delivering compassionate and quality care.
- Acute Care (Sore throat, cough, flu, etc.)
- Back-to-school physicals
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Nutritional Counseling
- On-site lab
- Referrals to specialty care
- Well child visits
Types of Pediatric Appointments
Well Child Care
Routine well child care exams play a vital role in keeping your child healthy as they grow. These exams provide an opportunity for your pediatrician to:
- Examine your child’s growth and development
- Discuss age-specific health, behavior and safety issues
- Provide routine immunizations and lab work
- Address any questions you may have regarding your child’s health and development
If your child is ill or you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to call. Our staff is well equipped to address most of your questions or concerns or can set up an appointment, if necessary.
Integrated Behavioral Health
If you have ongoing concerns about your child’s physical, emotional or social development, schedule an appointment with your pediatrician or family physician. During the appointment, you and your child’s doctor can discuss your concerns and determine the best way to proceed, including a consultation with one of our behavioral health professionals.
Call 920-731-7445 for more information about our pediatric services. We can help you find a doctor or schedule your child’s next visit.