Interested in joining the PCHC team?
Partnership Community Health Center (PCHC) is a growing clinic and often has opportunities for those motivated individuals looking for a career in healthcare that helps serve our community’s needs. To find out more about the positions posted click the links below.
General Dentist (Appleton and Oshkosh)
Registered Dental Hygienist (Appleton and Oshkosh)
Revenue Cycle Manager
Contact HR Directly: Wendy Wettengel Talent Management Specialist; [email protected]
Additional Employment Information:
- FMLA Notice Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (dol.gov)
- Employee Polygraph Rights pdf (dol.gov)
- EEO is Law Supplement pdf
- Pay Transparency Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (dol.gov)
- Equal opportunity All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about “EEO is the Law.”
- Reasonable accommodations Partnership Community Health Center provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to increase opportunities and eliminate barriers to employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process; to access job postings, to apply for a job, for a job interview, for pre-employment testing, or with the onboarding process, please contact HR at [email protected].
- Job offers Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post offer placement assessment including a urine drug screen, immunization review and tuberculin (TB) skin testing, if applicable.