What our MAT services look like –

Our “whole person” approach requires a commitment to working with both medical and behavioral health providers on a continuing basis and being able to take medications appropriately in an outpatient setting.

Partnership’s MAT and SUD services are tailored to each individual’s needs. We can dispense Suboxone, Vivitrol (injections), as well as medications such as Librium and Antabuse that may assist with withdrawal symptoms and/or block the urge to drink alcohol. Our weekly counseling uses an evidence-based curriculum from Cognitive Based Interventions for Substance Abuse (CBISA) that applies techniques like motivational interviewing and recovery planning to assist you on your journey.

How do I sign up?

Call and let us know that you are interested in our MAT/SUD program. Before starting, you will meet with our medical and behavioral health teams for an initial consultation to make sure the program is right for you.