Health Insurance Enrollment
Need health insurance? We can help!
Our team of enrollment experts is dedicated to helping you get the coverage you need. They are knowledgeable about insurance and healthcare policy changes, and can connect you to local food pantries, housing assistance, employment assistance and other support services.
We can help with:
- Medicaid (BadgerCare+) enrollment and renewal assistance
- Health Insurance Marketplace (HealthCare.gov) enrollment assistance
- FoodShare applications
- Referrals to community resources
- Financial Hardship assistance
Call 920-882-6420 to talk with one of our enrollment experts.
BadgerCare Plus renewals are back!
The annual renewal process for BadgerCare Plus and other Medicaid programs was suspended for the past three years. Renewals are now back and all members will need to complete one at some point over the following year. The last renewals will be due at the end of May 2024.
- Update your contact information and check your renewal date. Log into access.wi.gov or use the MyACCESS app.
- Watch your mail for a letter with renewal instructions and read carefully.
- Complete your renewal at the right time – not too early or too late!
Important: Members will keep their healthcare benefits until they are asked to complete a renewal.
What to expect at renewal time
To see if you can keep their benefits, you will need to update your household information. You may be asked to submit proof of your answers by the due date.
How can members complete their renewal?
The easiest way is through your ACCESS account at access.wi.gov. If you don’t have an ACCESS account, our health insurance enrollment specialists can you help create one.
Let us help you stay insured!
Our health insurance enrollment specialists can answer questions, help submit renewals and make sure you do not have gap in coverage.
Learn more about BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid renewals
Download the MyACCESS Wisconsin App: